PeaK - mono potassium phosphate (MKP) fully soluble. 0-52-34
- Product is used either in fertigation or foliar spray. It is widely used in the West Coast for trees & vegetables crops. In Florida many liquid producers are using MKP in their formulation mainly for citrus sprays.
- The MKP has the following characteristics: (1) nutrition; (2) pH buffer--keeps the solution at a pH of 5-5.5 which is the ideal pH for most fungicides sprays, and optimal pH for nutrients uptake; (3) it is a registered fungicide under the Nutrol label (identical chemical to PeaK).
- We have comprehensive trial data for this product. We are the world largest producer of MKP and the main supplier in North America.
- Foliar spray brochure is attached.
HiPeaK - potassium phosphate fully soluble 0-45-45
- Unique product of ICL Fertilizers. Similar potassium level to potassium nitrate. Can be mixed with any nitrogen source.
- The lack of nitrogen gives the flexibility in formulation.
- Cl, Na and S free. Very clean material.
- Very high solubility (40% ; 5.5 lbs/gal ). Analysis of liquid 0-18-18.
- Can be used in fertigation or foliar spray.
- Material was tested this year by Dr. Gubler from UC David on grapes for powdery mildew and was found similar, if not better, than PeaK.